2 WEEK COURSE
2 - 15 July 2017
(also payable in other currencies - please contact us for more information).
The price of the course is payable in two instalments - first through a £599 deposit, then through a payment of the remaining £3000. In some cases we can also arrange for the latter sum to be paid in a series of instalments before the start of the course.
We are pleased to be able to offer a number of means and ability tested scholarships and bursaries for exceptional applicants to our summer school. Please tick the box on the application form to let us know you would like to apply for one of these.
The total price of the course includes:
- Exceptional tutorial and seminar teaching in chosen Major and Minor subjects
- Leadership Lecture series
- Day trips outside of Oxford
- Tours and activities within Oxford
- Social activities
- Breakfast and dinner each day, including two Formal Halls
What the course price doesn't include:
- Visa fees
- Airport transfers
- Private spending money
- Travel or medical insurance
- Travel to Oxford from the airport.
There will also be a formal graduation ceremony with presentation of certificates at the end of the course.
A reading list will be sent out before the commencement of the course; we will endeavour to provide much of the reading material in PDF format.